Good afternoon all. With some of our nice summer events having to be cancelled due to the pandemic, we have arranged for an "inflatable assault course" (imagine a super-sized bouncy castle!) to be installed for 2 days on the field. We have worked out a covid-safe way we can do this and all risk assessments are in place. A letter was sent out via child-mail today, but in case your letter didn't make it, a copy is at the link below. A well-deserved treat for our children!
Update: Hello everyone. Well our inflatable day has been lovely! Because of the dodgy weather forecast tomorrow, we managed to squeeze almost all classes in for a go today! There are still some Nursery children who haven't had a chance yet and they will get first dibs tomorrow. After that, we will try to let the rest of our children have another play if we can fit it in with the weather and lessons. You don't have to send another £1 in. Thanks, and have a good evening.